Spinach & Artichoke Pesto Pizza
- 1-16 ounce pizza dough (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup Seggiano Raw Basil Pesto
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts, use jarred or canned and drain them
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out into a circle. Carefully move the pizza dough to a pizza pan or pizza stone.
- Spread the pizza evenly with Seggiano Raw Basil Pesto. Top with spinach, artichokes, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.
- Place the pizza in the hot oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until pizza crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let the pizza cool for a few minute. Cut into slices and serve.