Roasted Coconut Brussels Sprouts
Serves 2 • Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- 12 Brussels sprouts
- 6 Cipollini onions
- 1 cup green tea, brewed
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, ground
- 1 tsp. anise seeds
- 2 Tbsp. raw cacao
- 1/4 cup. Dang Coconut Chips
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts and soak in a large bowl of water for 10 minutes. Drain water, add onions, green tea, balsamic vinegar and olive oil to the bowl. Gently toss to combine. Add remaining ingredients; continue to toss until sprouts are full coated.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven; serve warm.
- Enjoy atop a salad, quinoa, rice or enjoyed alone as a snack.