Rigatoni Ai Carciofi
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 6 tablespoons Verolio Fruttato Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted, drained and halved
- 6 artichoke hearts in oil, drained and quartered
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- finely grated zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 . lbs rigatoni
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet or wok, melt the butter with the oil.
- Once hot, add the garlic, rosemary, olives, and artichokes and sauté over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Pour in the wine and cook for an additional 2 minutes to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add the orange zest, season with salt and pepper, and mix everything together. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain and add to the pan with the artichoke mixture. Return the pan to high heat and mix everything together for 30 seconds to allow the sauce to coat the pasta evenly and serve immediately.