Poached Salmon Salad
- 12 oz. salmon fillet
- 8 oz. green beans
- 2 oz. slivered almonds
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tbsp ground white pepper
For the dressing:
- 1 tsp of Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil Sea salt
- Gently poach salmon in lightly salted water. Drain and reserve.
- Cook beans in lightly salted boiling water until just tender. Drain and set aside with salmon, keeping both warm.
- Lightly toast slivered almonds in a dry non-stick pan and set aside.
- Peel skin from salmon; carefully flake flesh into large pieces and place in a bowl with arugula and cooked green beans.
- Transfer to serving bowls or plates. Top with toasted almonds and white pepper.Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over salad. Toss lightly.