Homemade Meatballs with Sauce
- 1lb lean (at least 80/20) ground beef
- ½ cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 egg
- 1 package Daily Pantry Meatball Simmer Sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Shape mixture into 20 to 24 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs. Place 1 inch apart in pan.
- Bake uncovered 18 to 22 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Place meatballs in a deep skillet with one packet of Daily Pantry Meatball Simmer Sauce. Let simmer on low-med heat for 10 minutes.