- 1 Can Daily Pantry Whole Tomatoes
- 1 medium green bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 medium cucumber peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced and mashed to a paste
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Ice water or tomato juice for thinning soup
- In a blender puree Daily Pantry tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, and cucumber, garlic paste, vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Chill soup well, preferably overnight.
- Thin soup with ice water or tomato juice
- Serve topped with croutons and finely diced vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.