Garlic Chicken Pasta with Prosciutto
- 1 package Daily Pantry Roasted Garlic Simmer Sauce
- 5 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 ounces prosciutto, cut into small pieces
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled and cut into strips or cubes 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, sliced into small strips
- 3/4 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan or Romano
- 2 roasted red peppers, peeled, seeded cut into strips
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add tomatoes, prosciutto, chicken and butter; sauté for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add basil and Daily Pantry Roasted Garlic Simmer Sauce and sauté for another 15 minutes.
- In a stockpot, bring water to boil and cook linguine until firm, al dente.
- Drain pasta and transfer to a bowl, add the chicken/tomato mixture, chiles, roasted peppers, and grated cheese; toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve