Fava Bean Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 4 cups Daily Pantry Fava Beans
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound Manchego cheese, shaved thinly (or Asiago or Romano)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Fill a bowl with ice and water.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the Daily Pantry Fava Beans and cook until just tender.
- Drain and shock in ice water. Drain again and remove outer skins. Place the beans in a medium-serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic and olive oil and whisk until blended.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the mixture over the beans and mix well.
- Add the cheese, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.