- 3/4 cup couscous
- 2 zucchini, cubed
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil or other vegetable oil
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 8 dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 4 scallions, trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Maille Rich Country Mustard
- Pour couscous into a large bowl.
- Add boiling water until just covered. Let sit for 10 minutes, then fluff with fork.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and flash fry zucchini just long enough to sear the edges.
- Add sautéed zucchini, and all remaining ingredients into the bowl of couscous and toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.