Coconut Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup Dang Coconut Chips
- 4.5 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (70% cacao), chopped
- Cooking sprays
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk until blended.
- Place sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Beat in vanilla and egg. Add flour mixture, beating at low speed just until combined. Stir in toasted coconut chips and chocolate.
- Drop by level tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until bottoms of cookies just begin to brown.
- Remove from pan, and cool completely on wire racks