- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium green bell peppers, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups Daily Pantry Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 2 cans (16 oz each) refried beans, heated
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell peppers; cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until no longer pink in centers, stirring several times.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken mixture over rice with refried beans.