• 2 lbs beef sirloin steak, sliced thinly across
the grain (meat)
• 2 tbsp garlic, minced (produce)
• 2 large white onions, sliced into rings (produce)
• 1 cup Kitchen Basics beef stock (aisle 1)
• 1 tsp Best Yet salt (aisle 2)
• 1 pinch McCormick oregano (aisle 2)
• 1 packet Goya Sazon seasoning (aisle 3)
• 1/2 cup California Olive Branch olive oil (aisle 3)
• 1/4 cup Heinz distilled white vinegar (aisle 3)
1. In a large resealable bag, combine the steak,
olive oil, garlic, oregano, sazon seasoning,
onions, vinegar, beef stock and salt.
Seal and shake to mix.
2. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to a
couple of days.
3. When you are ready to cook, dump the entire
contents of the bag into a crockpot. Cook on
high for 3-4 hours until the beef is fork tender.