Arugula Shrimp & Tomato Salad
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 ounces arugula
- 2 cups Daily Pantry Diced Tomatoes
- 2-1/2 ounces mixed baby salad greens
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced prosciutto
- Prepare dressing by combining vinegar, shallots, mustard, honey and garlic in small bowl.
- Slowly add olive oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thick and creamy; set aside.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque; set aside.
- Place drained tomatoes, arugula, mixed greens and dressing in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Place equal amounts of salad on each serving plate.
- Top each with shrimp and prosciutto.