Arrabiata Eggplant Rolls
- 1 Jar Scarpetta Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1 (1 1/4-lb) eggplant
- 12 1/2 oz fresh ricotta (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 oz finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut eggplant lengthwise into 8 (1/3-inch-thick) slices.
- Brush both sides of slices with oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Grill slices in batches, turning over once and brushing grilled sides with some of remaining oil, until golden brown and tender, about 4 minutes, then transfer to a tray.
- Stir together cheeses, 2 tablespoons basil, pepper, and remaining salt.
- Divide cheese mixture among slices, leaving an 1/8-inch border along edge.
- Roll up each slice, beginning with a short end.
- Serve rolls topped with Arrabbiata Sauce and sprinkled with remaining basil.