Albacore Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces dry bow tie farfalle pasta, uncooked
- 1 can Daily Pantry Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (12 oz) albacore tuna, drained
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Combine tomatoes, tuna, cucumber, carrots, mayonnaise, onions, basil, lemon pepper and salt in large serving bowl.
- Add cooled pasta. Gently toss until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve on lettuce leaf-lined salad plates, if desired.